Opening hours during the summer (28 June to 2 August 2020):
Every day 11 am - 4 pm

The museum, situated in the centre of Vingelen, is 30 years old and houses objects collected from Trinity church (1653 – 1882) and old Vingelen school (1840 – 1958). 

Vingelen church, situated right beside the museum, is one of the village's main landmarks. The present building was erected in 1880 and is a so-called 'long church' in Neo-gothic style. Ancient building techniques and the over 800 pre-1900 houses still standing provide a distinctive character to the whole village.

Guided talks on the collections and in 'Eggenstua' (Østerdalsstue from 1697). Guiding in Vingelen church and in the village (by order).

Coffee and 'biteti' (a little snack). Very nice to eat outside when the weather is nice.

Sale of local handicrafts.

Facebook 170x901
outtt advert digital 370x210px

  • roros
  • logo inatur
  • fishspot
  • tolgakommune
  • dalsbygda
  • logo Forollhogna nasjonalpark
  • norsk kulturarv